When it comes to honor cords and stoles, there are numerous kinds and shades of color used to signify each accomplishments and awards of every graduate. The color may depend upon the award each student will receive. There are instances where in students may received different stoles for graduation depending on their accomplishments. If you want to get various graduation colors, you have to do your best in rendering your service.
You can also aim for much higher grades in order attain graduation robes Graduation is the best thing given to graduating students. This symbolizes the greatest achievement every student can get from their long years of studying and hardship. All students deserve to have their academic gowns but there are certain conditions that all students should follow in order to receive it. Here are some the colors of honor cords and stoles together with their meaning:
• Gold graduation cords are usually for students who attain academic excellence in during their academic years. These students who receive gold graduation cords are students are those who attained their highest remarks within their batch.
• For maroon color it symbolizes the heat and fire. Heat and fire are two strong elements that can be associated to students who show bravery and strength to help others.
• The color blue stoles for graduation is connected with the stability, sky, calm, trustworthiness, honesty, magic or supernatural powers and nationalism. The color blue signifies students or individuals who show nationalism to his country and other traits that is connected to good traits that every citizen should have.
• White graduation cords and faculty regalia show cleanliness, brilliance, good value, or purity. White color shows trait shows neatness and cleanliness to self and to the environment.
• Orange graduation robes and cords are related with honor, power, and wealth. It's commonly used in countries similar to the Ireland and Netherlands. Orange is such a strong color and individual who receives this type of honor chords shows self confidence and strong personality.
• Purple color indicates royalty. During ancient Roman Empire, purple color is limited for upper class use only. Because purple is known to be a royal color during that time and those who belong to the royal family or upper class are the only ones who can use the said color.
• The silver demonstrated in English heraldry means cleanliness, brilliance, virtue, or innocence. Silver is commonly associated with the element moon. Silver cords also can be earthy, natural, and strong-minded.
There are several ways on how these institutions can provide and produce graduation items without having a hard time. But there are two popular means of acquiring honor cords. One method is through online vendors. Universities and different educational institutions can communicate to various online vendors by searching the internet and typing keywords related to Graduation. There are numerous sites related to selling honor cords will quickly appear. Another method you can apply is by purchasing directly through companies. You can easily acquire for one once you are interested.